Military Creepypasta - When the Ukraine-Russia war broke out, NATO responded by deploying troops along the border to prevent Russian attacks on Europe. My department was one of hundreds, if not thousands of units to do this work. I lived in one of the Baltic countries, but...

Money talks. Every time. What brought me to the syndicate? I was fresh out of the army, facing deportation, and wandering without direction. I applied for any job and realized that a guy like me could get my hands on it. A bank teller, a security guard...

Military Creepypasta

Military Creepypasta

Below is a high-level, downloadable document. Any agency employee below level five who finds this file and without authorization from authorized personnel will be terminated without hesitation. The briefing room was more crowded than usual, with various armed agents…

A History Of Reddit's Creepypasta Horror Sub R/nosleep

In 1940 it was the time of World War 2. I was a pilot and spent 3 years in 78 Squadron RAF. I flew many Spitfires and fought at Dunkirk. But something went wrong on my overnight flight to France...

Something fell from the roof in front of Daniels' window. He dragged himself off the edge of the roof and landed on the grass, making a splashing sound. Daniel stuck his head in the window. And a little light...

As the sun hides in the desert sand, the wind blows through the dunes. Three men wander on dry land, suffering from dehydration and hunger. Sergeant McKay thought something in the distance. “Corporal Langley, do you see anything ahead, or…

My grandfather passed away recently and my family and I inherited his house. We didn't really need it because it was in another country, so we decided to sell it and use the money for something else. But before that, we decided to clean the house and get…

Share Your Freaky/creepy Stories.

I quickly tripped over the back of a military vehicle and fell on all fours on the desert floor. The sun was still setting in the empty canyon, and it was pitch black. I pulled off my night goggles and clung to the straps…

Shocked with fear, I jumped and shivered. The old country house always made that noise at night. The lights would crack, the windows would rattle, and the wind would blow into the furnace. I wasn't always afraid of these sounds,...

The story you are about to read has been etched in the hearts of those who remember it for the past 70 years. I am the only one left out of the twelve that were there that day, and my end is fast approaching. I am writing this...

Military Creepypasta

I was part of the Atlantis project. Among the various scientific efforts carried out by the Russian government at the end of the 20th century, underwater exploration remained largely silent. Efforts have been made to discover renewable energy, document new species, and of course study new marine ecosystems…

Russian Sleep Experiment Orange Soda [creepypasta]

This message was smuggled in a text file stored on MicroSD, which I survive its upward journey. If a journalist or citizen who receives this should read this message, I am secretly sending it to an unofficial naval laboratory. Its code name, ...

- Look, father! Erin said in her shrill voice that Dane always loved, "Look, how high is Kevin's plane?" "I see, Miss," Dane said with a smile. “You have to be careful! If it rises, it will end up in space! Erin laughed…

Part 1 As you might expect—albeit not with an exact science—the siege of Area 51 ended badly for everyone involved. How do I know? Although I was determined to attack the foundation, I was in a deceived church. We were few in number compared to those who joined...

I was always close to my brother, too young to know or understand him. He was a military guy when I knew him, and he told some of the wildest batshit stories you could think of, but they weren't crazy. He was in Desert Storm and came back to tell us about all the things here. We believed it was acting as a camel spider, but my grandparents' Britannica set proved it to be true! He talked about how big they were, how fast they were, and how ugly and ugly they were. He also confirmed that he only saw them twice.

The Mountain Temple

I spend a lot of time doing contract work for the military. They make a hell of a lot of mechanical work for people. It continues, I think. But that means I'll always be on some obscure train ride between locations to pick up a mission-critical vehicle or piece of equipment that can't be returned to the store.

One of my favorite parts about being a high school history teacher is the "Living History" assignments given at the end of each school year. Children should stay with their grandparents and videotape, record audio, or record their oldest memories for posterity (and…

Part 1 I have been many different people at different points in my life. I am an eight year veteran of the United States Navy, serving in the Persian Gulf War. In a short time I was a husband and a father. I have worked in construction, trucking, food service and more…

Military Creepypasta

Roger looked out into the desert again. A cloudless sky and sand scattered in the air, and a few cacti around the ground. When it didn't work, he looked at his magazine, knowing how many bullets he had. This is complete. Adjusting his helmet, Roger breathed heavily...

The Mysterious Disappearance Of Jeannette Island (on Google Maps)

Miranda's toes curled slightly as her feet slipped under the bed to check on her children. Around 11:40 PM, they slept for a few hours, but he felt restless if he couldn't sleep with her. He lit the hall fire...

"Better to drive in the woods" My name is Michael Hasford. I am seventy two years old and have colon cancer. I didn't tell anyone about this story for nearly fifty years, until the last time I signed the State Secrets Act and was bound by silence...

MAY 17, 2008 Fort Huachuca, Arizona Like an old marching band, it really is "Same Old Shit." And now I'm taking my soldiers to one of the briefings today. Most of them are the usual must-haves, what to do in a war situation...

We use cookies on our site to remember your preferences, return visits, and provide you with the best possible experience. By clicking the "Accept" button, you consent to the use of ALL cookies.

The Best Creepypasta Games That Will Haunt Your Nightmares

This website uses cookies to improve your experience while browsing the website. Out of these, the necessary grouped cookies are stored in your browser because they are necessary for the main functions of the website. We also use third-party cookies to help us analyze and understand how you use this website. These cookies will only be stored in your browser with your permission. You also have the option to refuse these cookies. However, rejecting some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience.

Cookies are essential for the website to function properly. This list contains only cookies that provide basic functionality and security features of the website. These cookies do not store personal information.

Non-necessary cookies are cookies that are not necessary for the functioning of the website and are used to collect personal data of the user through analysis, advertising and other content on it. It is mandatory to obtain user consent before using these cookies on your website. Soldiers operate their Stryker vehicle during a fire during an 18-lightning thunderstorm at the Yakima Training Center on September 7, 2018. (Staff Sergeant Francis Ariel Texas/Army)

Military Creepypasta

Kittitas, Wash. - Four people were hospitalized after an armored vehicle plunged over a 25-foot cliff during a military exercise in Washington state, authorities said.

Creepypasta: J. The Killer

The blue and tan 2018 Stryker crashed around 4:30 a.m. Saturday on an unpaved dirt road near Kittitas.

The driver, Chance Kennen, 22, of Lecompte, Louisiana, told Washington troopers he couldn't see over the cliff.

The passengers were taken to Virginia Mason Memorial Hospital, where Aaron Arnold, 35, of Medway, Ohio, was pronounced dead.

Military drone range, laser range finder military, military range bags, military range targets, long range military radio, military radio range, military range finder, military long range binoculars, range rover military discount, military range rover, range of military drones, military range bag